Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Scalloped Bread Knife by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS
Usually ships in 1 to 3 months
Description of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Scalloped...
We are proud to present the excellent Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Scalloped Bread Knife.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Scalloped Bread Knife is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this great price, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Scalloped Bread Knife comes highly respected and is always a popular choice for lots of people. ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS have added some excellent touches and this equals good value for money.
With a razor-sharp edge, this 8-inch scalloped bread knife works great for cutting breads, including rustic French bread with the tough outer crust. The knife features a Friodur ice-hardened blade precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel and crafted to hold its edge for a long time. In addition, the bread knife's enhanced bolster and full-tang design makes for a stronger, more balanced knife, while its ergonomic polypropylene handle provides maximum comfort. The detail of the new stainless-steel cap on the end of the handle with the Twin logo stamp provides an update to a Henckels classic. For best results, wash the knife by hand using a mild cleanser and dry completely. Made in Germany, the 8-inch bread knife measures approximately 13-3/4 by 3/4 by 1-1/4 inches and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
| || J. A. Henckels is proud to celebrate its 275th anniversary with its newest knife line--Twin Four Star II. This new line represents the rebirth of a legend, the classic Four Star series, which was first introduced in 1976. Twin Four Star II knives have an improved weight and balance, as well as a host of other features, making them ideal for both home and professional chefs. The Four Star II line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, boning knife, Kudamono parer, sandwich, fillet, carver, chef’s, slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Four Star II knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered. || |
A New Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Four Star II knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Four Star II knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Four Star II knives use J.A. Henckels's Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Enhanced Handle for Easier Use
| || Twin Four Star II knives have an enhanced handle design that features a stainless-steel end cap with the famous Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo. These high-impact polypropylene handles are permanently bonded to the knife blades without any gaps. The new series also features improved weight and balance for improved cutting performance. || |
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full rat-tail tang: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Hand honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Polypropylene handles with stainless-steel logo cap on handle: Bonded with seamless accuracy, these comfortably molded handles are hygienic (autoclavable) and food-safe.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
8-inch scalloped bread knife with a razor-sharp edge for cutting breads
Friodur ice-hardened blade precision-forged from a single piece of stainless steel
Enhanced bolster and full-tang design; ergonomic polypropylene handle
Stainless-steel end cap; washing by hand recommended; made in Germany
Measures approximately 13-3/4 by 3/4 by 1-1/4 inches; limited lifetime warranty