Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife by Henckels
Usually ships in 24 hours
Description of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon...
We are proud to present the excellent Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife.
With so many available these days, it is good to have a name you can trust. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this great price, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife comes widely respected and is a regular choice for most people. Henckels have provided some excellent touches and this results in great value for money.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S 5.5-Inch High Carbon Stainless-Steel Boning Knife
With a flexible blade that bends around big bones and joints, this knife will fillet a trout but works best with poultry and meats. Classic three-rivet handles distinguish Pro S from Henckels's other quality lines. Pro S handles are heavier and its knives less weight-forward. Handles are also smaller, a feature those with small hands may appreciate. The steel used in the Pro S line is identical to that of the Five and Four Star lines. While this boning knife is dishwasher-safe, hand washing is recommended. --Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
| || The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet styling--it’s a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich, utility, carving, steak, chef’s, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered. || |
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A. Henckels’s Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
| || J.A. Henckels’s Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that won’t wear against the hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds balance for safer and more professional cutting. || |
- Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
- Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
- Full visible-tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
- High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
- Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
- Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
- Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.
Removes bones from poultry, meats, and fish
Forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade
Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle
Made in Germany